Monday, April 28, 2008

Look What I Made!



I can't believe I finally got up the courage, but I did! My friend Brianne showed me this clutch that she made and I totally had to copy her. The instructions were a little tricky, but Brianne's directions were much better than where she got them from. And it only took me like an hour and fifteen minutes. It was awesome! I feel so accomplished! Kaylee, you're going to read this so I might as well tell you that I'm sending this one to you. Yellow is YOUR color! I think I'll go make one for myself now!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Oh yea! I'm glad you were able to make it. It turned out so cute! I totally want to go and make more.

Unknown said...

This is soooo cute!!!! I love it! AND I love you! :)

Unknown said...

Hey I'm so glad you found my blog! Your daughter is so cute and I love all that hair!