Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Comin' Up Tulips

Dale planted these tulip bulbs for me months ago, so long ago, that I'd forgotten they were there...until they started popping up! Yay! I love tulips! Dale ripped out a really ugly bush that we had growing in the front yard over these stupid boxes. He planted the little blue bushes, ground cover, to hopefully grow over and hide this ugly part of our front yard. The other bushes should grow really fast to cover the plastic towers we have, too.


Dale planted this tree bush thing in our yard, too. I think it's a little close to the house, but it's his yard...

2 comments:

The O'Neils said...

I love your yard!!!!

Lisa said...

Hi Dale! I am so glad we found your blog. Now we can keep up on eachothers lives! Tell Kim I said hello!!

Lisa and Matt Belanger