Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ribbons and Ruffles!



I am having such a fun time with my sewing machine! I'm doing a ton of little projects to fine tune my skills before putting them to the test in a quilt. At least, that's my reason for procrastinating on actually making a quilt. But I AM having fun making fun little things for Brighton. I made her this little dress- it will hopefully fit her in a few months- and this little skirt. I am IN LOVE with this skirt! I just am so proud of how cute it turned out, so proud that I made one for Kaylin! Now she and B can be twinners! B wore it to church today and looked absolutely fabulous!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The O'Neils said...

VERY impressd! I little jealous I don't think my skills are that good :)

Brianne said...

Kaylin wore her skirt to church today too. It was SO cute. I took pictures but it didn't look like any of them turned out very well. I'll post some for you. The girls will have to wear their skirts sometime when we're all together so we can get pictures. Thanks again!

Lisa said...

You are SO talented! I love all your little projects. Brighton is lucky to have such an amazing mom. We miss you guys!!

Lisa said...

You are SO talented! I love all your little projects. Brighton is lucky to have such an amazing mom. We miss you guys!!