Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chair Makeover

My first paying reupholster job:
A friend of ours is updating their "new to them" practice, using some of the old pieces. These chairs needed a face lift.
There were four of them, and Dale and I worked all weekend to get them back to the office by Monday.
Really, who would want to sit in these?
And here's the after:
We painted them a nice espresso color and reupholstered in a chocolate vinyl.
Then we did up the backs a little bit. I think they turned out pretty good!
Thanks for letting us work on your chairs, Heather. I hope they're working out well!

4 comments:

SeeJulieStamp said...

Wow! That's impressive!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

great job Kim! They look great!

The O'Neils said...

VERY NICE!!!

Anonymous said...

I had forgotten how ugly they were! Thanks again for a fabulous job! They are working great.