Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gifts For Grandma

So this is what I made for "Grandma to be:"
A blanket! I bought a pack of receiving blankets at Target- they were cute lady bug themed- and made this blanket. I backed it with a nice green fleece.
Also, a matching tag blanket. I think these are my favorite thing to make for new babies.
And a matching lady bug onesie. I painted the lady bug on and added...


ruffles on the butt! I really LOVE ruffles.

Then I threw in some of my hairclips that matched the color theme I had going on. I hope the new baby likes it all!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

You are over the top. I love it all. I also love that you bought blankets to make blankets.

Unknown said...

Have you thought about opening an etsy shop!? Because you should...make some moola and continue being crafty! :)

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

SOOOO cute! I love the hairclips! Especially the ones withthe green fabric going down the middle. Also, great job on the lady bug onesie! Very cute!