Friday, June 11, 2010

Railroad Park

Yes, I'm still catching up on April posts. Moms need like 48 hour days in order to get anything done.

Brighton, Mason and I met up with my long time friend Jill and her two boys at the Railroad Park. I don't remember ever going there myself, but it's a great place for kids- cheap too.

Brighton looks like she's ready to surf.
Harrison was giving me the stink eye.
Jill, her boys, and Brighton, getting ready for a train ride.
So much fun!
Then B found the steering wheel. She loves steering wheels.
Driving the train.
Then we went on the merry-go-round.
Brighton's never been on one, so she wasn't sure about it while we were waiting for it to start.
She likes it!
Thanks for a fun afternoon Jill! It was great to see you and the boys. And thank you Arizona for such wonderfully awesome weather. I miss you.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: