Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fairytale Birthday Party

The kids were invited to a Princess/Fairytale themed party and it was nicely "suggested" in the invite to have the kids dress up. Of course, Brighton is always "princess ready" but Mason was out of luck when it came to costuming. Luckily I happened to find this blog post on one of my FAVORITE blogs ever and he was one handsome Prince Charming. Brighton is wearing a dress that was mine when I was her age- I just had to replace the elastic in the sleeves and she was ready to go. Family: does it look familiar?! Aren't you just dying at how much like me she looks?!

Mason and Brighton won "best dressed." I'm so proud :)

PS to Family: if anyone has a picture of me in this dress will you PLEASE send it to me? I thought I had one, but can't find one anywhere. Thanks!

No comments: