Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Videos

Ok, so I'm finally getting around to putting up those videos I promised from Thanksgiving. I'm taking a break from all the things I should be doing, and doing something I NEED to do- keeping this blog up to date! These first two videos are of Brighton eating her pumpkin pie for breakfast. I liked them both, so wanted to share them both! We were putting the pie onto her fork (she'll only use a fork now; if there's no fork she'll just moosh everything up with her hands- but she can't get anything on the fork by herself so feeding her is a serious chore now) and then she'd feed herself. Enjoy!

This last video is a little hard to see, I'm sorry. Really bad lighting. Dale rented some Leslie Nielson movies for our Thanksgiving weekend. (Insert hugely sarcastic YAY!) While The Naked Gun was playing, Brighton was dancing like this during the entire song. I didn't get the camera in time, so you can only catch the tail end of it, but it was pretty hilarious. I'm excited to go home for Christmas and make B dance for everyone.

No comments: