Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Connor's Baseball Game

We went to several of my brother's baseball games while I was in AZ. I wanted to go because he's been playing for years and I've never been able to see him. Apparently he's very good. I don't know anything about baseball, so I take my dad's word for it.
The highlight of the evening was the snow cone. Grandma spoiled Brighton and got her one to eat all by herself. There was an amazing syrup crash later that evening.
She wasn't sure how to eat it at first. It was really funny. She just kept licking it until I showed her she needed to take a bite.
There she goes! This is one of my favorite pictures.
Sitting by Grandma cheering Connor on.

This is my other favorite. I don't know why, but I love this one of her.
GO CONNOR!
My brother, pitching.
Connor is a Jeter fan. That's why he's #2.
Isn't my little bro so cute?
There he goes!
My mom was saying that this picture was the one that was NOT to be put on the blog. But I think it's funny. Kassie, I'm going to make sure this gets into your wedding slide show.
All in red. So cute.

No comments: