Thursday, March 26, 2009

16 Weeks

Dale took this photo for me on Monday, when I was officially 16 weeks! There's not much there, but I feel like a blimp. Isn't it crazy how a few pounds, a full bladder, couple days of constipation and bloating can make you feel so huge and uncomfortable? I'm SOOO looking forward to being hugely pregnant. So there it is, the first sign of a bump. I know, most of you can't see it, but really, my stomach tends to lay much flatter...
I'm so excited for the little kicks to get much harder so Dale will finally be able to feel how strong this little monster is. I get some good surprises every now and then. Last night, we could actually feel the baby, not moving, but "he" was hanging out in a good spot where I could poke at "him." We'll hopefully get our ultrasound in about 4 weeks, and then we'll know what "it" is! I'm hoping for a boy, and of course, so is Dale, so keep your fingers crossed. We've got some fun names picked out either way.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Mothership said...

you're so cute. Just a little tiny baby bump! And I know exactly how you feel about 'feeling huge'. Even though I'm not huge, yet, there are some days I feel it!

I love feeling the baby kick those first few times! I'm excited for you to find out with "it" is.

Brianne said...

Yea! I'm glad you're starting to show. You look so cute! It will be nice to get out of the "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant" stage, though. Yesterday Kaylin told me that there are 2 baby brothers in my tummy, but I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant. Sad.

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

cute ideas Kim. Love the blowout bag. I think she'll like it. You are such a cute pregnant mommy. You soo don't look pregnant to me yet. Probably since I am trying to get rid of my "bump" still. :)