Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Saturday 28 February

So I was sweeping the kitchen and Dale was doing the vacuuming for me. Isn't he so nice? I HATE to vacuum. Brighton kept getting all up in my business and trying to take the broom from me. So I gave it to her and grabbed the camera. She was entertained for a good 10 minutes, at least. We're thinking of getting her some of her very own "cleaning" toys so she doesn't have to take mine. She loves the broom and the vacuum.
My cute little helper!

One of my BESTEST friends from high school, Krystle, now lives in Seattle. We try to get together once a month and hang out. We've been working on making a t-shirt quilt out of all the hundreds of t-shirts that she's hung onto throughout middle school, high school, and college, and the years beyond. It's fun to just sit and chat for hours! As you can see, we've made quite the mess in my living room. Dale had to vacuum again to get all the shreds of t-shirts up. Haha, sucker! Maybe I shouldn't say that, then he'll make ME do it next time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: