Man, I was lucky I got these things finished just in time!
I kept an old guest towel (who knows why) that had some bleach stains on it. It was a REALLY big one, and I thought it would be fun to make a few bibs for Mason with all the little scraps from his room decor. I traced one of Brighton's bibs that she wears right now so that they would all be a good size (was able to cut out 9!), and then went at it with applique and fabric paint! I also had a whole bunch of premade binding packages that I was able to use on some of them. It was a great way to practice.
I also made this blanket, inspired by the one here, with some left over scraps. I didn't win the giveaway, so I figured I would stop being lazy and make one myself.
And while I haven't gotten around to making the twelve that Dale requested, I did throw together some burp cloths before Mason's arrival using an old hand towel (the green one) and left over scraps.