Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas day! What a fun day. We missed not having family to celebrate with, but we sure got some good stuff and enjoyed spending time together. These are just a few of my favorite shots from the day:
Santa brought Brighton a Radio Flyer Tricycle. She's just a tad too short for it. She was getting frustrated that she couldn't steer or make it go by herself, so my favorite quote from her that morning was her getting angry and running off saying, "I don't like it!"
She got to open her own presents this year too! I love the action shot of the paper being forcefully ripped away.
Mason doesn't know why he's so happy, but he is!
Brighton got creative with her present opening.


Dale got me a ridiculously large tin of bag balm. I use this as lip gloss, so this is like a 5 year supply.

Dale is a little excited about his favorite candies!

Dale being silly opening his gift.

Brighton got to play with her tricycle most of the day in some nice sunny weather (and a return of the hat and gloves).

There's plenty more photos that Dale uploaded to an album so check it out!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

K got a Doodle Pro too! I love the hat and gloves.

I hope you and Jim have fun at the party tonight :-).

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

FUN FUN and Kim you look amazing in the mornings too! So not fair! I cannot compete :) You are amazing.

I love the picture of Brighton and her new bike. What a great shot!