Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Crafty With Mom-In-Law

My mother-in-law is invited to a Christmas party in a few weeks. The hostess is super crafty and encourages her guests to be crafty, too, by having an ornament decorating contest with all the party goers.

One rule: it has to have their picture on it. So she asked me if I had any ideas, or could help her come up with something while she was here. I IMMEDIATELY thought of this post I'd seen last year.
I'd been wanting to try it, and thought this would be a great time! I broke out all my Christmas paper (which isn't a lot) and we got to work! Here it is with Dale's mom and her husband, riding along in a sleigh full of presents, in the Christmas spirit with Santa hats on.
And since it's an ornament, we hung it on the tree. I have my fingers crossed that she wins! I'll keep you posted.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Oh my goodness. That is the cutest thing I've seen. She'd better win.