Friday, August 8, 2008

Brighton's Birthday!

So, I've started planning Brighton's birthday party, and like everyone else, I'm sure you're thinking, "Wow, Kim is really on top of things. She is so prepared and planning ahead." It IS only two months away! But really, it's because I have this grand idea for her party. I'm doing a whole "B" is for Brighton's Birthday Bash, and everything is going to be either blue, or start with the letter "B." It's just that I have another "B" word that is involved that I hate- BUDGET! Yikes, I hate that word when it comes to party planning! So I'm starting now, so that I can figure out what is necessary to buy and what I can make myself. I don't really feel that I have that much time! Dale keeps reassuring me that this could be planned in an afternoon, but he just doesn't understand! So for those of you who are coming, you've just gotten a sneak peak at what is in store for you at Brighton-palooza. And these are some bean bags that I'm making. Seven down, more than 20 to go...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brianne said...

The bean bags are very cute. Why the heck do you need 30??? I can't believe how much energy you have.

Laura said...

Super cute bean bags Kim! Hopefully Carter won't turn into a little bully and start throwing them at all the kiddos. =)

The O'Neils said...

You are ver creative!!!I love the idea