Sunday, August 3, 2008

First Bump

Brighton has been crawling and pulling herself up onto things this past week (about time, not that I'm rushing her or anything, she can take all the time she needs...) and getting the hang of it so fast! She's on one side of the room and the next moment, she's getting into trouble on the other side! She was in the kitchen and went to pull herself up on the bar stool. Well, it couldn't hold her weight and came crashing down on top of her. She had a nice bump on her eye (you can see the two red spots on the eyebrow and the corner) that bruised quite nicely. She has never cried so hard for so long. I feel completely helpless because it's not like I can pad everything or chase her around and not let her learn and explore. I'm just going to have to suck it up, and so is she, I guess. :)
She looks fine to me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: