Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Chair!

One of my New Year's Resolutions (besides lose weight, exercise more, and volunteer...somewhere...) is to not spend ANY money. It's not going so well. I think I may need to put some limits on the extremity of "spend no money."

Like- Birthdays. I can spend money on birthdays (Dale's and mine are coming up). And when it's a really good deal. Like my new $10 chair:

I haven't decided what style of fabric I want to use. It may sit in the garage until I can make up my mind.
But I'm really excited!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

cute shape! I can't wait to see what you do with it. Maybe we can work at the same time and I can finally get my recliner done! What do you think?

Laura said...

That is a similar backing that our chairs had on them before we redid them. You're WAY better at sewing than me so you could probably figure out how to redo the scallops. I went for the no sew method. It took me 6 years to get our chairs done....