Monday, July 14, 2008

Finished Paint

For those of you waiting patiently for these pictures of the finished painting, here you go! I'm a slacker and have kept you waiting too long!
Here's the new fancy green paint in the kitchen! With matching valances.
Our bright and sunny dining room, with brand new light fixture! It's a hand-me-down and I'm thinking of spray painting the little shades red, what do you think?
Our awesome red accent wall in the living room. I still need to find something for that space of wall behind the lamp. Any suggestions? And I'm working on some drapes... hopefully coming soon, at least in the next year...
The "fire place" and brand new chair!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brianne said...

I definitely think you should spray paint the shades red. I think that would really tie your dining room in with your living room. Plus you have those nice red vases and things in the dining room. I love the red wall so much. I think you should maybe put a big plant in the corner, maybe a tree?