Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pike Place Market

My family came to visit the end of June and we had a blast! We went shopping at the outlet mall by my house, Dale and my dad went to shoot clay pigeons and we all took a trip down to Seattle for Pike Place Market.

There's this little antique store that my mom, sisters and I have been wanting to check out since they were here last, in October after Brighton was born. So we finally did that! You can see it behind my dad and brother. Can you believe how big he is? He'll be nine this month. Crazy.


From left, Kassie, me, Brighton, and Kaylee going up the billions of steps to get to the market. We had to take a photo break.


My mom is IN LOVE with Starbucks. So, naturally, she had to get a picture in front of the very first Starbucks ever!


Dale and I in front of the market. What a beautiful Seattle day!

After the market, we went for a walk down by the piers. My mom and Connor looking fabulous!My family!
Brighton and Grandpa having fun!
Brighton is very happy it's time for lunch!

No comments: