Friday, July 11, 2008

Rag Dolls

Besides home makeovers, we got crafty while the fam was here. My sisters and I made these little dolls. I'd made a few for Brighton already and my sisters loved them so much, they wanted to make some of their own! The one on the left is Brighton's doll. She has a pocket on her back that holds a carrot. The middle one is Kassie's and she has a little purse of her own! The last one is Kaylee's and Kaylee made an owl to fit in the little pocket in the front. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure it's cute.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

THE LEWIS' said...

so you could really be making lots of money with this fun and amazing talent that you have. i would even be your best customer. you are amazing, when did you pick this up? i wish i had that talent. it just blows me away. however maybe when i have a girl and even have a need for those things i could do it. however probably not, i will just call you and place my orders k

Brianne said...

Love, love, love them.