Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Trying to Get Brighton to Pose with Mason

So after I finished Brighton's little shirt, I put it on her and she wanted me to take some pictures of her.
Here's the first picture. Then I asked her to go sit by Mason so they could get a picture together.
So she sits right in front of him.
He starts grabbing her shirt and she says, "No, Mason! It's my dress! Don't touch my dress"
And then she proceeds to pull her dress away and get away from him. I feel like it's already starting: "Stop touching me!" "Stop breathing my air!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Great job on the dress, it's adorable. I love that Brighton wants you to take her picture, even if she won't actually pose and smile.

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

It only gets better. haha. Cute cute shirt! I love the top of it.