Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yay For Fall!

I'd have to say that Fall is my most favorite time of the year. I just love how all the trees change colors. I love decorating in fall colors, and especially with pumpkins. I love candy corn! It only comes this one time a year! (Kind of how I used to like Easter for the Peeps, but now they have those all year- wonderful!) And I absolutely love Halloween. It's by far the best holiday. So, I've gotten started a little early (ok, a lot early), I know, but I couldn't resist. I saw this cute little candy corn garland on this blog (of course, I don't come up with the cute stuff, I only steal it...). I think it turned out really cute and is a totally cheap way to decorate!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brianne said...

That's so cute. I definitely need some decorating at my house. Maybe I'll make one of these for my chandelier and one for my mantle...