Friday, April 24, 2009

Random Pictures To Share

This is Brighton's latest craze- she likes to put on my shoes, grab my clutch and use it for a purse, grab a baby and tell us "bye, bye" as she walks to the front door and knocks. I just love this little girl, she makes me laugh.
I was trying to steal some kisses, but she wasn't having any of it. If you look close, you can see she has red eyes- I was thinking she sort of looks like a vampire trying to attack me. She's reeled me in with her cute face, now she's getting ready to sink in her teeth! This is for all you Twilight fans.
Brighton working intently on her stacking rings. She's so funny with this! When she's gotten the wrong ring on before, I would tell her "no, not that one" and take it off. Now, when she puts on the wrong one, she says "no", and takes it off.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Olivia does the same thing! It always cracks me up. She gets all dressed up and with her cell phone and waves bye bye and blows a kiss because thats what I do when I leave. They are such imitators at this age. :)