Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baby Shower Gifts

Some new ladies moved into the ward, and had babies right after, so we're having sort of a joint "baby shower/getting to know you" party for them. One had a boy and the other a girl. I decided to make a tag blanket for each of them! (Don't spoil the surprise, anyone who might see this before tonight!)
Here's the back of the blankets. I used the same fuzzy lamb's wool type stuff on the girl one as I did for Megan's little girl. The back of the boy one is fleece. "So soft," as Brighton says.
And they will each be wrapped up in their very own reusable bags! The little girl is Amelia, and she'll have this cute purse to use when she gets a bit bigger.
And the little boy's name is Levi. He will get a fun, denim (haha!) drawstring bag. I can't wait to give them away tonight and visit with the new mommies!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

cute idea Kim. I know they'll love them. I especially love the bags you made to go with them.

Brianne said...

Very cute! I love that the wrapping is part of the gift. I might have to steal the idea of the denim one!