I had quite a few squares to make up for, and then I got carried away and just finished up until I had the 70 all done. It's not officially day 70 until Sunday, so I'm good to stop procrastinating on making Mason's valance. The above are squares #55-62.
As I was making the squares, I was supposed to cut out a few extra- 144 little squares- for the border. I decided to count them out and see how many I had. WAY TOO MANY! I decided to make the rest of these squares out of those extras, so there's only one of each of these, instead of two like the others.
Yay! 70 squares and 144 border squares. I can't wait to get this thing pieced together. Hopefully I can get it all quilted and bound before the baby comes!