Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hanging out with Brighton

Dale was just taking pictures of me and Brighton while I was mostly laying around. Brighton was feeding her bear what we call "soup." We tell her to go to her kitchen and stir up some "soup" and to take a taste. She goes and stirs that yellow spoon around in the pot, and takes a taste for herself, and says it's yummy. I've been trying to teach her to give her babies a taste, too.

Here I am laying on the bottom step of our stairs. It may not look comfortable, but this has been my prefered location lately. I can lay down, but still be in the middle of the action, and I'm propped up enough to see. I don't know what sort of face I'm making, but Dale liked this picture and wouldn't let me delete it. So I thought I would share.

I thought this was a really great one of B and I. Our camera is so cool! Check out how we're focused, and the background isn't! Maybe all cameras do this, but I never noticed until I read that ours did!

I've been trying to teach Brighton a new animal sound and body part each week. This one she's had down for a while. She DEFINITELY knows where her belly button is.
Here's B, just hanging out.

No comments: