Friday, February 20, 2009

Some Sunday in January...

I DO realize that it's getting to the end of February, and I am STILL playing catch up and posting about January events, but: oh well. Brighton received this AMAZING sweater from Grandpa Rod for Christmas. He bought it all by himself, and picked it out because he had bought me one very similar to this a few years ago. He wanted Brighton and I to be matching! So it has become her church jacket just because it is so beautiful! Here she is getting ready to head out the door.

And just so you can see her cute little dress that was underneath, we took some shots after church too! I love this dress and have been waiting a LONG time for her to be big enough to wear it. I got it at her baby shower over a year and a half ago!

She just loves her daddy, and the camera. She has to be RIGHT UP NEXT TO IT ALL THE TIME! Talk about annoying, especially when your not a photographer and your camera has like a 3 second delay. We'll talk about that later...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: