Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Other Random Acts

So, I realize that I'm still blogging about December. Not so bad when it's January, but now it's February. I'm trying to get on the ball and update my online journal- since that's what this really is. Hopefully this will be the last of the December postings, and I can start with current events! The above picture is not just of my parents' front door. If you look at the side windows, you will see all of our dogs begging to come outside with us. I thought it was pretty cute.
My brother attacking Brighton. She thought that was the coolest thing ever.
I was teaching my brother how to make the red velvet cake pops. This was on New Year's Eve. We made them, and then stayed up all night eating them. Oh, P.S.- My brother is 9. He only has about another 2 inches and he's as tall as me! He already wears bigger shoes. Where did everyone in my family get their height? And why didn't I get any of it?
Here's B, just waking up from her nap in her awesome pack and play that we stole from my parents. Yay for awesome parents!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

that is an awesome pack n play. I think it is soo cute. What are you going to do with it if you have a boy :)