Friday, February 20, 2009

My Birthday!

So I turned to ripe OLD age of 25 on the 7th. I was feeling somewhat ok that day, so I decided to bake myself my favorite cake- rainbow chip (also known as PARTY CAKE- this was for YOU, Brandy!), complete with rainbow chip frosting. Brighton ate some hot dogs while I tried to light my candles, so that Dale could sing to me.
Here I am lighting the candles. I felt like a total cheater baking the cake in a 13x9 pan. I just didn't feel like doing the layer cake, or frosting 20 plus cupcakes, but it just doesn't feel like a REAL cake if it's not pretty on a cake stand. Oh well, I at least put on the "25th" in some pink frosting.

Here's some pictures of Brighton devouring the cake. This is how it SHOULD have gone on her birthday. Better late than never, huh?


She seems quite pleased with herself, no?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny-Jenny said...

wasn't it some kind of cheat just to make your own cake? Happy Birthday!! You only look 24 :) ~Jenny www.jenny-jennywhocaniturnto.blogspot.com