Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Playing in the Yard

Brighton and I went on a walk one day while it was sunny and somewhat dry, and I just couldn't bring myself to go back inside! We went and played in the backyard with Sawyer. Brighton had fun picking up the leaves and trying to feed them to the dog.
She was running and then fell over, and didn't want to get up. Fine by me.
I just had to share this one because I AM AWESOME. If you notice, Sawyer is MID-AIR. That's right, I am so awesome with this new camera that I can take pictures of my dog bounding and leaping after a ball. No more three second delay- it's so cool.
I just loved this one of my rosy cheeked little babe running at me with a nice dead leaf in her hand. We were so glad to have a sunshine filled day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: