Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mother's Day Arrival

I totally forgot to share this big news! Early morning Mother's Day (think like 12 am) I got a call from my friend Heather. Her lab was ready to have her pups! I rushed over and we spent the entire night delivering 11 puppies. I finally got home around 8 am- enough time to shower and head to church without a wink of sleep! I'm glad I went though; we had ice cream sundaes. Yum.
Emma (the mommy) and some of her cute little puppies! They're Labradoodles, so they may end up looking curly like poodles or stay looking like labs. Who knows!? If you're in the market for a new family dog, Heather's letting people come over to start playing and putting down deposits! Let me know and I can get you her information.
They'll be ready to go to their new homes around June 5th, when they're about 8 weeks old. They'll be used to playing, and hopefully a little teensy bit potty trained by that time! They've also had their dew claws removed. I'm not sure what she'll be charging, but I know the females will be a few hundred more.
I think I may need to get one. They are just so stinkin' cute! I don't know though, a new baby AND a new puppy? I might be crazy...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: