Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pay It Forward: Gift #2

Brittany, Brittany, lucky you!
You get Pay It Forward Gift #2!
This is what I made for Brittany: some appliqued wash cloths. I just love this Alexander Henry fabric, Pears and Apples (or Apples and Pears, I don't remember which), and have a TON of scraps left over from various projects. I've been wanting to try to applique the fruit onto something, but was a little nervous just because of the difficult shapes. And that zig zag stitch is crazy sometimes! But I think they turned out really stinkin' cute. I almost kept them for myself.
Brittany also made me this cute little box bag. I don't know what I'll put in it- but isn't that fabric to die for cute!? I'm thinking it would make a good "catch all" in my purse for all that little stuff floating around.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Ooooohhhhh, I love it! Those would be so cute on kitchen towels! Nice job with the applique.

Jenny-Jenny said...

sooo sooo fun! Good work you are a crafting guru!